- Courses can be booked on-line or by telephone.
- Bookings done over the phone, can be payed for by cheque (a forwarding address will be given over the telephone).
- Once a booking has been payed for, you will be sent a confirmation, via email.
- Audio or video recordings are strictly prohibited at our courses.
- If you would like to swap the date of your course for another City or Date, this is FREE. Please email us with your requests, 7 days in advance. Less than 7 days notice will result in an administration fee of £49.
Don’t Pass, Don’t Pay
- If the unlikely event you don’t pass the CSA exam, after attending our course, we will pay back all your CSA course fee minus an admin fee of £49.99.
- Whilst we appreciate the difficulty of the situation, we do ask for proof of the results before issuing a refund.
- Candidates who fail, can get in touch with us via email to process the claim.
- This privilege is reserved for those candidate who genuinely do fail, all other acts of dishonesty will be followed with legal action and reporting to the GMC.
- The CSA Online video subscriptions & posters are not included in this refund guarantee, due the nature of their content.
- Cancellation requests must be done via email (contact details at top page).
- Cancellations less than 28 days before course: No refund
- Cancellation more than 28 days before course: £5 administration fee.
- Please note that if you are unable to attend on the day for any reason, without advance notice of cancellation, you will not be entitled to any refund.
- Video subscriptions & Posters are not entitled to refunds, due to the nature of the material once it is accessed.
Cancellation by CSA ABC
- In the unlikely event that CSA ABC has to cancel a course, we will inform you as soon as possible. You will be entitled to a FULL refund OR we will book you onto the next available CSA ABC course, whichever is convenient for you. CSA ABC will not reimburse any travel or associated fees.
- All prices include VAT at the current rate (20%)
- Video Subscriptions and Posters are subject to Copyright Laws. Users found to be sharing logins details to access videos will have their subscriptions cancelled without a refund. Legal action may also be taken.
Credit Card Security
- When orders are placed on our website, credit/debit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption, via ‘Sage Pay’.
- ‘Sage Pay’ is a popular, secure, on line payment service.
- You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to ‘Sage Pay’s’ servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
- Once on the ‘Sage Pay’ systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract.
- The data ‘Sage Pay’ hold is extremely secure and ‘Sage Pay’ are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
- CSA ABC will never see your credit/debit card details.