Paediatrics & Genetics Video Module
Minute by minute CSA Video consultation breakdown, of a passed CSA candidate*: along with FULL mark schemes. Full breakdown of Mark Schemes: including the passing/failing criteria What to do & What not to do All the major errors that cause borderline fails: highlighted, fixed and replaced with: All the high scoring techniques, tips, methods and systems explained: In Video! Videos teach you how to tackle ANY case/topic/issue in the CSA, with a proven step-by-step formula Ideal for candidates who cannot attend course/need to cram/want to know everything in the shortest time 170+ High Definition (HD) videos of perfect GOLD standard consultations Covering all the major topics you are likely to see in the CSA: deal with ANY case given to you on the day. The fastest way to boost your score, in the shortest time, from the comfort of your home Allowing you to start your career as GP, earning upwards of £150,000+ 3 Major Subscription packages: Gold, Silver and Bronze
Who are the actors in the video? What quality are these videos? How are these videos different from the other videos that other courses provide? Can you give us some more example videos and the step-by step system?
- Paediatrics & Genetics Video Module
- 1 months Access: 24 HD video: 8 Exercise Videos, 8 Breakdown Videos, 8 CSA Actor Top Tip Videos
- 8 PDF Cases and MARK SCHEMES included!!!
- 2.5+ Hours of Quality CSA Learning
- Only £84.99 for 1 months subscription
- Only £94.99 for 3 months subscription
- Almost less than £3.50 per Video
- Paternity Testing
- Down's Screening
- Genetics: Autosomal Dominant Condition
- Genetics: Autosomal Recessive Condition
- Paediatrics: Eating Disorder
- Paediatrics: Enuresis
- Paediatrics: Circumsicion
- Gold: 1 months subscription access: All 179 HD videos: Massive: 20 hours learning: Only £499
- Silver: 1 months subscription access: 105 HD videos: Only £399: Huge: 13+ hours learning
- Bronze: 1 months subscription access: 60 HD videos: Only £299: 7+ hours of learning
*Video consultation breakdowns are of an actual candidate who passed the RCGP CSA in the UK.
- What is included in the Videos?
- For example, a video on a case of Achilles Tendinitis would have the following detailed breakdown:
- How you would introduce yourself: the key points to making the perfect start. Step by step.
- Key Questions you have to ask to make a diagnosis: and a system to then tackle ANY MSK case. e.g. Shoulder, Hips etc
- Key red flags you must ask (for the MSK system)
- Breakdown of techniques on body language, voice and facial expressions to score points on communication skills
- How to unlock the psycho-social elements of the CSA for any MSK CSA case
- How to transition between psycho-social taking and medical data gathering smoothly
- What do when you get stuck and have a mind freeze in the CSA exam
- What exactly you need to do for the achilles tendinitis examination
- How to formulate a bullet proof management plan for achilles tendinitis: that is patient centred, doctor tailored and CSA Examiner friendly: Then a system to teach you how to apply the formula to ANY MSK case
- How to generate a tight safety net and follow up plan: to ensure extra marks in the CSA exam
- Finally, a system that lets you do all this, in 10 minutes, without feeling pushed for time.
- The actors in the video are almost all MRGP CSA actors, giving you the exact acting to expect and see in the real exam
- All videos are shot in HD format, enabling excellent vieweing of the sublte nuainces you should expect from the CSA actors.
We teach you a system, to go home with, ready and prepared to tackle
any CSA case. You see for yourself, how this system is implemented and
all you need to do is learn, apply and then pass.
- Yes! For example, acute conjunctivitis case = case breakdown & entire system explained to tackle ANY opthamology case
- e.g. migraine headache= case breakdown & entire system explained to tackle ANY neurology case
- e.g. results for USS abdomen CSA station= case breakdown & entire system explained to tackle ANY results counselling station