How did CSA ABC come about?
- Having seen many candidates struggle with the CSA exam, it became apparent that there was a big difference between the top scoring candidates and those that failed. Taking all the techniques, tips, methods, strategies and communication skills from the top candidates, we then developed a unique step by step system that can be taught to anyone.
Who runs the CSA ABC Online Video course?
- The CSA ABC Video Course, is run and delivered by a recently qualified GP from Coventry, who passed his MRCGP CSA exam in 2016.
How does the 'No Pass, No Pay' Gold Lever Buyer Protection work?
- Simple, if you subscribe to our CSA ABC Video course and then go onto not passing the MRCGP CSA, we will refund your CSA course fee. Please see our terms and conditions.
What are the core beliefs of CSA ABC?
- High Quality Products, Simplicity and Efficiency of Time. Lastly, low risk to you as a customer.
Can i claim from my study budget?
- Yes! You can claim back the cost of the CSA ABC Video Course fee from your local deanery/PCT. Please contact your VTS lead administrator for more information. Proof of receipt will be emailed to you, shortly after you book your course.
How do i access the CSA ABC Video course?
- Please just add the following product to your cart and proceed to checkout: https://www.csaabc.co.uk/MRCGPCSAcourse
Is it possible to get a discount if 2 people book together?
- Yes, if 2 people book together, then we can offer a small discount, please contact us to find out more.
What is the difference between the CSA ABC Video Course and the Online Consultation Videos?
The CSA ABC Video course takes you through all the important information you need to know to pass the CSA exam. It is a 10 module video course that covers every aspect of the CSA exam. The Online Consultation Videos show you how to put all the theory into practice, using real CSA actors.
How do i view Videos, once i have subscribed to a package?
- Once you have purchased a video subscription package, you will be able to Login with your User details and your videos will automatically appear in your account area, ready for you to view at your convenience.
I have a query, how do i get in touch?
- Please see our 'Contact Us' page. We also have our freephone number 0800 772 3132.